Welcome to HIVE Hub! We're excited to provide you with our HubSpot consulting and execution services. This Agreement outlines the rules and conditions for our partnership. As the Service Provider, we'll be offering you expert advice and hands-on assistance with HubSpot. You, our valued Client, will benefit from our expertise as we guide you through the HubSpot platform.
Together, we'll make the most of HubSpot's capabilities, driving growth and success for your business. Let's get started!
Scope of Services
- The Service Provider will offer consulting and execution services related to HubSpot, including but not limited to:
- HubSpot platform setup and configuration
- Marketing automation implementation
- Lead scoring
- Reporting and analytics
- Custom HubSpot development (if applicable)
- General HubSpot support and guidance
Acceptance of Terms
- By engaging in any form of communication, payment, or initiation of the services offered by the Service Provider, the Client acknowledges having read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- If the Client is agreeing to this Agreement on behalf of an entity, the Client represents and warrants that they have the necessary authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
Services and management
- A representative of HIVE Hub will be available to the client for one to two hours of consulting time per month, based on the tier of the client’s services.
- Consulting time generally consists of one-to-one meetings with clients to discuss HubSpot and any challenges or questions clients may have.
- Consulting time may be used in regular, standing meetings.
- Clients will submit tasks to HIVE Hub through their Teamwork portal. HIVE Hub will assign the task to a developer or HubSpot Manager, complete the task, and submit it to the client to review.
- Should a request not fall within the parameters of a task for HIVE Hub, the client will be notified immediately.
- Based on your package, you will have either 10 total tasks per month (Basic), up to 3 tasks at a time (Pro), or up to 4 tasks at a time (White Label). Once the task queue is full, other submitted tasks will remain in the Requested stage and not be managed until there is an open active slot.
- All tasks are considered active if they are in the Open, In Progress, In Review, or Awaiting Approval stages.
- Development tasks including, but not limited to theme development, custom coded workflow actions, module builds, custom styling, template builds, and modification of any assets with the HubSpot Design Tools are only available in the Pro and White Label packages and are limited in their scope. The Basic package does not have access to development tasks. Pro and White Label can have up to 20 development tasks per month.
- Custom API Integration work can be scoped and charged separately. These are not available in any standard package.
- Basic and Pro packages are to only be used on one HubSpot portal. White Label packages can be used for unlimited portals.
- Access to Basic and Pro portals must be as Partner Admin permissions using a @hivestrategy.com email address. No work will be completed until we have this access.
- Access to White Label portals can be done through a white labeled @gmail.com address or through a company provided email address (ex. @yourcompany.com).
- It is the client's responsibility to prioritize active tasks in their task queue by letting HIVE Hub know which tasks should become active next.
- It is the client's responsibility to close out tasks as they are approved to allow the HIVE Hub team to open a new task.
- Data in the client's portal is owned by the client and no data will be reproduced, downloaded, or exported without the prior approval of the client.
Service Delivery Timeline
- HIVE Hub tasks are generally able to be executed quickly, within a few days of submission. All tasks will be assigned a tentative deadline by HIVE Hub and may be updated based on external factors such as developer bandwidth and revisions.
- Tasks are defined as a request that results in a single deliverable. (ie. one workflow, one email campaign, or one reporting dashboard.)
- Tasks requiring multiple deliverables must be broken down into individual tasks by the client.
- HIVE Hub may advise the client that a task must be broken down into individual tasks at HubSpot Manager's discretion.
- Clients must submit all tasks through the client form in Teamwork. Tasks submitted through email or verbal communication will not be accepted or considered active.
- All task communication must be primarily completed in the Teamwork platform.
- HIVE Hub does not provide the following services:
- Content creation, copywriting, editing, or drafting
- Web design or graphic design
- Group trainings or webinars
- Advertising management
Fees and Payment
- HIVE Hub offers three tiers of service:
- HIVE Hub Basic: $895/mo
- HIVE Hub Pro: $1,495/mo
- HIVE Hub White Label: $1,995/mo
- Pricing and included items in all packages are subject to change.
- Payments are processed directly through HubSpot by signing up through the HIVE Hub website at https://www.gohivehub.com.
- Each client is entitled to one seven day free trial of HIVE Hub. This can be claimed through the HIVE Hub website at https://www.gohivehub.com/pricing. Should a client cancel and come back to HIVE Hub, payment is immediately due and no further free trials will be offered.
- Declined payments will cause all work to be stopped until payment is made, regardless of active tasks and their progress.
- No refunds or prorations will be offered under any circumstances.
- Packages are non-transferrable.
Term and Termination
- HIVE Hub is a month-to-month partnership. Cancellation requests must be made at least two business days before the next billing period.
- Upon cancellation, all work will stop at the end of the current period, regardless of active tasks and their progress. HIVE Hub team members will no longer be available to answer questions about HubSpot or HIVE Hub projects.